The council will comprise maximum of two people from each tribe in every nation.
The two must be Christian elders of influence and means in their community/tribe.
The Council will:
- Mobilize their tribes every other year to go up to Jerusalem to renew the covenant with God of Israel with their tribe.
- Facilitate fund raising drives for the Agency.
- Work toward developing godly, alternative biblical cultures for their various tribes.
- They will facilitate regular workshops and conferences around:
- Issues of underdevelopment in their various tribes and how to tackle it.
- Development of godly and alternative biblical cultures for their various tribes.
- Development of the culture of productivity and excellence, a departure from backward, barbaric, violent and unproductive cultures among their tribes towards the realization of the African century.
- Creation of systems that can challenge neo colonization and the exploitation of African resources.
- Creation of systems to hold governments and government